DataEnvelopmentAnalysis.jl is a Julia package that provides functions for efficiency and productivity measurement using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA). Particularly, it implements a variety of technical efficiency models, economic efficiency models and productivity change models.
The package is being developed for Julia
1.0 and above on Linux, macOS, and Windows.
The packes uses internally the JuMP modelling language for mathematicall optimization with solvers GLPK and Ipopt.
The package can be installed with the Julia package manager:
julia> using Pkg; Pkg.add("DataEnvelopmentAnalysis")
Technical efficiency DEA models:
- Radial Models
- Directional Distance Function Models
- Additive Models
- Weighted Additive Model
- Measure of Inefficiency Proportions (MIP)
- Normalized Weighted Additive Model
- Range Adjusted Measure (RAM)
- Bounded Adjusted Measure (BAM)
- Generalized Distance Function Models
Economic efficiency DEA models:
Productivity change models:
DataEnvelopmentAnalysis.jl is being developed by Javier Barbero and José Luís Zofío.